- National Supplies of homes is the thinest it has been in over 20 years.
- San Diego, Boxton, and Seattle are having huge increase in demands, making it a true "Sellers Market."
Interesting facts in South OC:
- The median house price is $660,000 - up from last year.
- Inventory of homes for sale - 4,716 - $1 Mil homes are 44% of the market
- Median house prices are $384 a sq. foot.
- Rents are up 5.2% - Feb marked the 78th consecutive month of rent increase.
- 30 year fixed mortgage rate is at 4.1%.